I feel like recently I’m making more tags but I enjoy doing them! Answering the different questions is quite fun, and it distracts me from my slow reading these days. This time I was tagged by Books Are 42, which I really appreciate!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
- Why Did You Start Blogging? & Why Have You Kept Blogging?
I wanted to join the book community, and felt that a blog could be a great way to do it. I also thought it could motivate me to read more books and branch out from my usual genres. The blog is pretty recent, I think I opened it at the beginning of 2019 but didn’t really posted anything until October, and then I left it again until January when I decided that I wanted to commit to it and write more reviews. I’ve decided to continue because it’s fun, I enjoy writing reviews and I like reading and meeting other people through it.
2. What Is Your Favorite Type of Blog Post to Write?
Definitely reviews. I like to put out my own opinion about a book, I dream of the day someone tells me they read a book because of one of my reviews.
3. What Are Your Top Three Favorite Blog Posts You Wrote?
10 Book Series I Want to Read – I like putting up list, and I enjoyed looking up my GR TBR to see the series I wanted to read the most.
[Review] Summer Island by Natalie Normann – This is a review that I really liked because it was not a good review, so I felt that I was more insightful about it.
#5OnMyTBR – Hype From the Past – I’ve enjoyed participating in this tag! It’s fun going through my TBR and looking for prompts that fill the prompt.
4. What Are Some of Your Favorite Things to Do to Relax?
Just… read. I also do crochet and knit, but mom says I look even more stressed when I’m doing any of those even though I keep telling her I’m just concentrated in my stitches! I like to learn hand crafts, right now I’m trying to teach myself embroidery by watching Youtube videos and finding simple patterns on Pinterest. That is also how I learned to crochet and knit.
5. What Are Three of Your Favorite Things?
Books, rain and my cats.
6. What Are Your Proudest Blogging Moments?
Whenever I get a comment. I don’t get many of those, so whenever I get one it makes me happy because it makes it more real that someone out there is reading what I’m posting.
7. What Are Your Hobbies Outside of Blogging?
Hobbies… I would say cooking and baking? I like to try new recipes every time I can get my hands on the right ingredients and mom is in a good enough mood for me to destroy the kitchen.
8. Describe Your Personality in Three Words
Well that’s hard! I would have to say loud, disorganized and impatient.
9. What Are Your Top Three Pet Peeves?
- People moving things out of place and then not remembering where they put them
- Loud customers
- Walking behind slow walkers on the curb!
10. What’s Something Your Followers Don’t Know About You?
I mean I don’t think they know much about me in the first place but I used to watch a lot of anime until like two years ago when adulthood caught up to me and didn’t have time to do it anymore. I used to watch many animes as the episodes aired, my favorites are CardCaptor Sakura (rewatched it many times!), Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Toradora! and Yuri on Ice! I also have a mobile game that I LOVE and have been playing for more than 4 years now called Love Live School Idol Festival and have spent so much money there that I would die if I lost my account.
Angela @ Hiding Behind Books Blog
Xandra @ Starry Sky Books
Georgia @ the bookish gurl blog
Lauren @ Bookish Lauren
Maggie @ Storme Reads